Wednesday 2 April 2008

was talking to someone the other day and we had conservation about lust and love. She told me that people don’t fall in love because it will never be that way. It’s all based on lust because couples will never hurt each other if it’s love. I kind of agree with this person at this point. It was hard enough to admit that because I’m a firm believer of love at first sight and finding a soul mate. When I realized what this she was trying to say, I questioned her past experience in relationships. If you’re a psychologist (I’m not), you know the past experiences can mold a person’s persona or behavior. As I questioned her past relationships, I noticed that she had it very bad. She doesn’t believe in love anymore because her past boyfriends she treated her badly. She doesn’t want to get hurt again. I was trying to convince her that there are plenty of fishes in the sea and that she should take it as an experience so you won’t make the same mistake again. However, it’s easier said than done, right? This happens to people who try to compromise what they have with their partners. They give everything they have just to see it crumpled to the ground. Even though people like her had bad experiences in relationships, they should never give up on love. Do not let a “dark cloud” go over your heart. That dark cloud will just block every opportunity to be loved. If you feel this way, don’t be afraid of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No rude words and racism ok!!!!!